We desire genuine adoration or true worship that:
- Glorifies God
- Edifies the body of Christ
Magnifies the message of salvation through Christ alone
Ephesians 5:19, Colossians 3:16, 1 Corinthians 14:24-25
• Reformed worship is God-centered and governed by the biblical guidelines given to us through Scripture alone. In our worship, we seek to be connected to the best of the past without becoming idolatrous of the past (i.e., traditional, not traditionalism), contextualized in the present without allowing pop-culture to dictate our approach to worship, and establishing worship that sets a standard for the future.
• Drawing from all that God has given to His church, from the rich musical and liturgical traditions that have come down to us from our past to the exciting new movements of God today, enables us to set a worship “feast” or “banquet” before the people of God – a well-balanced “meal” to strengthen the body of Christ and keep her healthy spiritually.
Sunday School 9:00 am each Lord’s Day
Wednesday Family Night Ministries
Dinner is served at 6:00 pm and at 7:00 various ministries for the whole family run until 8:00
Women of Grace provide two opportunities to meet together and study the life changing truths of the redeeming work of Jesus Christ:
- Monthly study alternating between Bible and book studies
- A biweekly book study meeting in the Towne Lake area